Canada Peptide Aseptic Filling & Finishing Services
Do you have an API that you need formulated and packaged?
With on-site development services, Canada Peptide can partner with you to optimize your current formulation and/or lyophilization cycle or develop a cycle and perform the necessary feasibility work. Once development activities are complete, Canada Peptide can formulate, fill, lyophilize and package your sterile products. Our highly trained and experienced personnel coupled with our automated equipment work to provide consistent and quality material. Working with Canada Peptide from development through commercialization reduces your risk while expediting your time to market by avoiding multiple technology transfers.
Our automated fill line utilizes peristaltic pumps and disposable technology to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. Upon execution of your contract, a dedicated Project Manager will work with you from technology transfer through the release of your product. By having a single point of contact to organize weekly meeting and technical dicussions, it will streamline communications and allow for faster feedback on your project.
- Expertise in complex formulations
- Formulation volumes up to 200 Liters
- Stainless steel or glass mixing systems
- Sterile filtered directly into aseptic core
- Pre-clinical to commercial
- Filling, stoppering and crimping in a Grade A environment
- Automated filllines
- Peristaltic pumps
- Vial sizes 2 mL to 100 mL
- Molded or tubing vials
- Microliter filling volumes
- Large/small molecules & vaccines
- Inert gas purge & overlay
- Batch sizes up to 35,000 vials
- In process & Final Product Testing
- Labeling and packaging
- Customized vial packaging