I've ordered something from your store, but I'm not sure if my order got through. How can I verify it?
If you are not certain that your order at our store has been properly processed, you can check its status in your personal account (in the Recent Orders tab).
Here's the breakdown on the order statuses you can encounter at our store:
Complete - your order has been paid and processed, the products you've ordered have been successfully handed over to the courier for shipment and can now be tracked online.
Pending - this status means that the payment was not yet processed or received (eTransfer Payments)
Cancelled - This means your order has been cancelled. Here are some common situations why this might occur:
* payment/credit card was declined;
* insufficient funds on your account;
* incorrect billing information;
* some technical problems occurred;
* credit card spending limit is exceeded (in this case you will need to contact your bank).
If the order failed, please, try one of the following options to finish your purchase:
1. verify that the submitted CC details are correct (you need to specify the information that is associated with your CC);
2. make sure that you have sufficient funds on your account and the payment amount for your order does not exceed your credit card's limit;
3. try to place an order with some other payment methods.
Processing or Order Accepted Forwarding to Shipping - this status means that your order has been successfully charged/billed and the payment has been received. The order will then be packaged by our shipping team for courier pickup.
On Hold - this status means that we need more information to verify and process your order. We will email or call you within 24 hours for further details to ensure that you have knowingly placed the order. Once the order is verified, you will get the access to the purchased product(s).